Some of the ways I plan to help my host this year:
1. I will call the host ahead of time to discuss how the day will go, get the timeline for everything from appetizers, to dinner and dessert. That way, I am prepared with all the necessary details before even arriving day of.
2. I will make sure to discuss with the host where her extra paper towels, trash bags and food containers are located. I also will ask about her dishes to see if anything needs to be hand washed.
3. I will go over the menu with the host so I know exactly what I will be serving during the event in the case that someone has a food allergy.
4. I will discuss what to do with the leftovers when I arrive, if there are any, so I can jump right in after dinner to clean up.
5. I always make sure to stay until everything is completely cleaned up, and put away! I don’t want to leave until I know everything looks spotless.
“I am so excited to help a host on Christmas this year as a member of the Party Host Helpers team because I know I will make the day and dinner so much easier on the host. I love seeing the host actually get to enjoy their party with their friends and family.”