Festive Acorn Wreath
This is a great activity to do with your kids! All you need is acorns, which can be from around the yard or purchased; a grapevine wreath, glue gun, and burlap! You can get everything for this craft from your local arts and crafts store!
1. Gather your acorns! If you do not live in an area with many oak trees, you can buy bags of cleaned acorns.
2. Take the grapevine wreath, and begin gluing the acorns at even distances around until the wreath is covered
3. Once your satisfied, grab the burlap and create a bow. Tie the bow around the top of the wreath
4. For an extra touch, add some gold glitter mist! (optional)
5. Hang the wreath up on your door, and voila!