One way to feed a crowd is with a few Mega Italian Sub Sandwiches, made with a long loaf of French bread and packed with flavorful Pepperoni and Salami.
Ingredients (one sandwich serves 4-6):
• 1 loaf French Bread sliced longways
• 3 Tbs prepared pesto
• 1/2 cup mild giardiniera, such as Marconi
• 6-8 slices each: Pepperoni, Cracked Black Pepper Salami, and Ham (I also like Herb Turkey Breast)
• 4-6 thin slices provolone or mozzarella
• 5-6 slices tomato
• 3 long leaves Romaine lettuce
Directions: Spread pesto across bottom half, and giardiniera on top half. Layer meats, cheese, tomato and finally lettuce. Place top half onto sandwich, and slice into 4-6 servings.